Darkside  

Voltar   Darkside > Darkside > Comunidade

Responder

Jeep
fagmin

XFIRE ID: ds-jeep Steam ID: jeep_ds
Default Cacando passarinhos

26-04-15, 07:31 #1

Inicialmente eu fiquei bobo com o lance dela cuspir a "sardinha" como isca para o passaro, "nossa, trocar uma sardinha por um passaro maior, wow!" mas nao foi para comer...

Kasatka's family in one of the back pools. Kalia successfully baits and catches a bird, Makani in particular seemed fascinated by it. Warning: this includes a lot of the aftermath so if you don't like seeing dead/decapitated animals stop watching after the initial catch.
It was interesting to watch the group afterwards, they didn't really eat it, rather tear it up and play with it/pass it around. The majority of the body was placed on the ledge (by Kalia I think) onto one of the drains, and then they continued to play with the head for quite sometime, before becoming bored with it and leaving it on the bottom of the pool.

I've now replaced all of the audio because there really wasn't anything to hear except my family's voices, and I'm trying to remove them from my videos. Yes I know the music is a bit non-fitting but it is what it is... its also called "Passing Time" so it kind of fits.

Read here about wild orcas "playing" and killing sea bird http://www.marineornithology.org/PDF/18/MO_1990_06.pdf

Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem