Darkside  

Voltar   Darkside > Darkside > Comunidade
FAQ Calendário Postagens do dia Buscapé Search

Responder

MdKBooM
Trooper

Default China trata melhor estrangeiros que nacionais

27-07-13, 12:16 #1
Liguem a legenda e sugiro pausar nos textos mais longos.

-

China > EUA? rs

MdKBooM is offline   Reply With Quote
seuboi
manboipig

Steam ID: seuboi
27-07-13, 13:15 #2
Caralho, eu ia dizer "nada diferente do q fazemos aqui" até ver pelo youtube (aonde as legendas são mais destacadas)
Porranx.. Não basta estar no lugar mais povoado do mundo e ainda se fuder em tudo com quem nem é de la.. WEIRD SHIT

E então, um contra-ponto (n sei a veracidade) aparece:

Shannon Dunn:
Then explain to me why I'm a scholarship student who lived in a 4 person room, chinese style dorm with no air conditioner, showers in the basement, the whole floor shared chinese style bathrooms, no kitchen and often no electricity. Tell me all about how I'm a foreigner who lived in the lap of luxury. Serious bullshit on this video. Bitches don't know shit. Chinese people have a serious victim complex.

seuboi is offline   Reply With Quote
seuboi
manboipig

Steam ID: seuboi
27-07-13, 14:35 #3
No /int:

Estrangeiro q vive la:

Quote:
Oh boy, here we fucking go.

Let me tell you why that video is bullshit made by retarded ultra-nationalist betas.

1. Yes lots of unfair rules might apply to Chinese people in China. If so, not the fault of foreigners, thank you.

2. Foreigners do not get meaningful "special treatment". Lets have a quick look shall we?

A. PROPERTY - Foreigners generally do not want to buy property here (unless they are truly bonkers given the insane property bubble or are buying WITH A CHINESE SPOUSE]. So not actually very relevant, even if there is a different in tax treatment (but I'm sure there are not special rules for foreigners!!).

If we want to buy business there are also all kinds of restrictions in certain areas of the economy - so the accusation of unfair can be just thrown back in any event.

B. TAXES - We pay the same tax rate. We also are forced to pay national insurance which is very expensive and we cannot use at home (stealth tax really unless we stay in China forever).

Most foreigners provide badly needed services - education - or professional services. Of the latter most foreign workers contribute a huge amount in tax. Chaoyang district pays most tax in China mainly because of foreigners and their business. They bring a massive benefit for China - I pay more tax than probably a 1000 average Wai di ren (maybe more). We pay the same tax rate.

C. VISAS AND PAPERWORK- We have to register and have all kinds of difficulties with Visas, invasive medical checks and the stress and difficulty of living abroad.

D. CHILDREN - Yes we can have kids here, as many as we would like in theory - But the one child policy applies to all Chinese not just "Waidiren"... so the comparison is not quite making sense is it? And if any Chinese person thinks a foreigner should not have more than one child during the time they are in China if they choose to (very very few will stay very long term with familiies) they are out of touch with reality if they want anyone to come here.

Basically, most of these complaints aimed at foreigners are overall at a minimum fairly bogus. Are they even bullying? Most foreigners are better off than average Chinese people, but if that is the root of dislike...that is not the fault of foreigners. I dont usually see foreigners deliberately flaunting wealth. The very rich are almost all Chinese in any event.

E a opinião de um chines:

Quote:
Well the government pretty much uses kiddy gloves when it comes to foreigners but that's about it.

seuboi is offline   Reply With Quote
vegetous
Trooper

XFIRE ID: carniceiru
27-07-13, 16:28 #4
velho até em inglês, chinês é difícil de entender, PQP!!!

vegetous is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem