Responder

Suprido
Trooper

Steam ID: drakkix
Default Kseniya Simonova ganhadora Ukraine's Got Talent

17-10-13, 09:18 #1
Não sei se já postaram, but:

Sensacional!

A transformação da imagem acompanhando o momento da música é simplesmente fantástico, muito bom.

Quem não viu, recomendo.

Suprido is offline   Reply With Quote
Jeep
fagmin

XFIRE ID: ds-jeep Steam ID: jeep_ds
17-10-13, 09:32 #2
old! mas sensacional, contexto:

Her husband, Igor, suggested that she should enter the competition Ukraine's Got Talent, where the prize was one million hryvna, the equivalent of $110,000. Kseniya decided to enter.

She presented a two minute sand story [7] and was selected as a semi-finalist. She wanted to perform a sand story about World War II, but the producers encouraged her to choose a more popular theme. Kseniya refused, saying, "I just want to bring some immortal sense to this show. Not just pictures or video clips. Something close to all hearts."

The sand story Kseniya presented live on TV[8] was an eight minute story of a young couple separated by the war.

In an interview she said, "It was so emotionally hard, and I now still can not think about those minutes without pain... My hands were dying and reviving making the images."
Kseniya was hoping to get some exposure as an artist, but it became much more. The audience was moved to tears. As soon as she finished her performance, applause erupted and she received a standing ovation.

Kseniya passed the semi-finals and moved on to the finals. In the third round, she performed a sand story about a son who became successful and forgot his parents.[9] Kseniya wanted grown children to remember their parents and to encourage them to call. After that performance, people came up to her in the street saying, "After watching your story, I picked up the phone and called my mom. I haven’t talked to her in a year. Thank you very much!"

Kseniya was declared the winner of the competition[10] and collected 100,000 euro. She was named an online sensation, when in one day her video from the show was viewed more than a million times. In one year, it was viewed over 25 million times. Kseniya understood what happened only after she returned to her native town Yevpatoria and could no longer walk freely in the streets. She was surrounded by people asking for autographs. With the money they won, Igor and Kseniya bought a house in Yevpatoria. They received invitations from all over the world to perform.

In 2011, she returned to television competition in another form, performing on stage at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011, during the performance of Ukrainian entry by Mika Newton.

Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Many Kalaveraa
The real (1)

XFIRE ID: Mannyy Steam ID: 76561197992661279
17-10-13, 09:51 #3
animal

Many Kalaveraa is offline   Reply With Quote
diferent
Trooper

17-10-13, 11:12 #4
mineral!

diferent is offline   Reply With Quote
Kidonpah
Trooper

XFIRE ID: kidonpah Steam ID: kidonpah
17-10-13, 11:12 #5
carai...

Kidonpah is offline   Reply With Quote
Kerpa!100
Carry

PSN ID: Kerpa100 Steam ID: Kerpa Wii Code: 1715 1365 8365 5261
17-10-13, 11:35 #6
Foda!

Kerpa!100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Vautier
Trooper

PSN ID: VautierM8
17-10-13, 11:53 #7
Muito bom! Conhecia essa aqui http://sandfantasy.com/

Vautier is offline   Reply With Quote
Recruta Zero
Trooper

17-10-13, 12:06 #8
Bem legal.
"nothing else matters" no finalzinho?

Recruta Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

17-10-13, 13:40 #9
eu achei meia boca.
eu sou jacinto cuzzato e estou rabugento hoje.

MdKBooM is offline   Reply With Quote
ReDEviL
Trooper

Steam ID: manolobio
17-10-13, 21:23 #10
gata ein

ReDEviL is offline   Reply With Quote
doob
Trooper

18-10-13, 03:33 #11
Ontem assisti o show Zarkana do Cirque du Soleil aqui em Vegas, e uma das apresentações era exatamente isso.

Muito loco.

doob is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem