Darkside  

Voltar   Darkside > Darkside > Comunidade

Responder

Rosalind Franklin
Trooper

Default 'Cat cafe' alugue um gato pra hora do cafézinho!

14-01-09, 14:59 #1
" TOKYO (Reuters Life!) - The 14 felines-in-residence at Tokyo's Cat Cafe Calico excel at their job of making customers purr with delight. "This place isn't on my way from work, but even if I'm pretty tired, I'd still stop by," said 32-year-old system engineer and a Calico regular Kazunori Hamanaka, as he tried to take a photo of a white and brown Bengal cat curling up in a box.
"Stray cats run away when I try to stroke them. Here, it's great that I can do that," said Hamanaka, who is unable to keep pets at home.
He takes about 200 photos on each visit for his blog.
Calico is one of at least three cafes that have opened up in Tokyo this year where visitors can mingle with cats as they enjoy a cup of tea.
Takafumi Fukui, the 34-year-old owner and a long-time cat lover, quit his job at a television game company and started the cafe in March.
"In Tokyo, it's not that easy to have cats," he said, explaining that tight housing regulations often forbid pets.
Visitors to Calico pay 800 yen ($7) an hour or 2,000 yen for three hours in a big room where 14 well-brushed and shampooed cats hang out. After a thorough handwash, the visitor can play with the cats, read comics or just relax.
The clean, odorless cafe -- Calico has six air fresheners and the litter trays are out of sight -- gets about 70 visitors a day during the week and 150 a day at weekends.
"I want everyone to forget about their jobs and relax," Fukui said, adding that the majority of visitors to Calico are working women and children, and about 70 percent overall don't own cats due to allergies or housing regulations.
None of Calico's cats are strays, but the cafe puts up posters for abandoned cats seeking homes. Pet dumping is a problem in Japan, where about 240,000 cats and 160,000 dogs without owners are gassed each year, government data showed.
The Calico cats are fortunate to have their admirers.
"It is really soothing," Hamanaka said about his frequent visits. "Even three hours is not enough."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/repo...lgatosml.shtml

adorei a ideia

Rosalind Franklin is offline   Reply With Quote
osterne
Trooper

14-01-09, 15:30 #2
Bem coisa de japones mesmo.

BTW: só eu li o "Fukui said" como Fuck You said?

osterne is offline   Reply With Quote
Suricatta
Trooper

14-01-09, 15:42 #3
Bem legal isso, apesar de que é meio triste precisar de um lugar especial pra poder fazer carinho em gatinhos.

Na China varios cafés, bares e lojas tinham gatos de estimação que ficavam por lá, fazia o maior sucesso.

Aqui em SP já vi alguns lugares que tem, não é intencional como nesse café, mas é muito divertido

Suricatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Zedd
Trooper

14-01-09, 16:26 #4
Acho legal que o pessoal fala que os japs são um povo inventor, mas não empreendedor
Olha a puta visão de mercado e de costumes do cara
Vou abrir um café cheio de gatinhos cuti-cuti pro pessoal vir aqui gastar dinheiro, já que eles não podem ter gato em casa

Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Caveira
Trooper

PSN ID: CaveiraFromHell Steam ID: caveirox
14-01-09, 16:30 #5
eh, por um lado eh bom

mas soh eu que pensei na mijaçao e cagaçao dos gatos? gastos com comida, vet e etc? oheiuaheiao

dependendo de quantos gatos tiver...um cafézinho nao paga nao hein

ps: akihabara eh um dos lugares que mais tem doidera no japao aoheiuahe

Caveira is offline   Reply With Quote
Camper
Trooper

14-01-09, 16:36 #6
acho que isso já foi discutido mto aqui mas:
cachorros >>>>>>>>>>> any pet >>>>>>>>>>> gatos
nao curto gatos e nunca iria num café assim

Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Never Ping
🌀 Trooper

Gamertag: Willian Braga PSN ID: Never_Ping XFIRE ID: neverping Steam ID: neverping
14-01-09, 17:04 #7
Eu me lembrei que antes do google tinha uma empresa que criava bichos dentro do escritório para aliviar o stress dos trabalhadores. A idéia era foda tb!

Never Ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem