Jeep
fagmin

XFIRE ID: ds-jeep Steam ID: jeep_ds
Default Rap educado

29-10-09, 11:50 #1

Quote:
Postado por marconds
Verse 1:
Good evening. I would like to begin by introducing myself. My name is Hydrogen and I come from a
low income neighborhood where life is not very comfortable. I've stolen many things, and been involved in many altercations; most of which ended in gunfire. In addition to this Ive had sexual intercourse with a great number of the opposite sex. In contrast, and despite the lack of legitimate evidence, I believe you too have been in a involved in a number of homosexual activities. Activities I, and my companions, look down
Upon. I am so much stronger then you. and my powers of rhetoric are so much greater than yours
that you can employ an army of some sort to aid in your fight with me; but I would
of course prevail because I am stronger then you. Im sure I neednt remind you of my place of birth
Where, and as I explained before, the living conditions are much worse than in your fore motioned
city of residence. I would like to stop here for a moment and remind you that I am, in fact. orating
with little, or no, prior preparation. An act commonly referred to as freestyling. Once again, and I
think this bares repeating, I would like to restate my claim that I am, in fact, much stronger and,
have endured a larger number of hardships then you. Hardships which have left me with an aggressive
behavior and imposing demeanor which I believe frightens you. I know of a women with whom you have
had sexual intercourse. I too have had sexual intercourse with said women and she complained to me
of your less then exemplarily performance in bed. She went on to explain to me in graphic details
the dimensions and particulars of your genitals; and I tell you what she said was not very generous, Sir.
In conclusion, I would like to leave you with a brief summary of my argument: you sir are a weak,
timid, and untrustworthy homosexual. The city in which you live is not nearly as difficult to live
In, nor is it in such a high state of disrepair as mine. I am superior monologist in this debate,
and any claim to the contrary will result in physical violence, and perhaps even death.

Verse 2:
And a good day to you too, Sir. I would like to rebut your previous claims in a improvisational and rhythmic manor. I was given the name Boost by my peers. The alleged facts you have uncovered in regards to me are unfounded and without merit. My birthplaces is not only vastly inferior to yours, but my neighbors are also much more resilient. In terms to your claim of my sexuality: Sigmon Froid theorized that in some cases the Semi-conscious mind manifested repressed desires. Therefore leading me to believe that you, Sir, are the indeed homosexual. In fact I once had a romantic rendezvous with your biological mother; in which fallacious was performed forthwith, and without explanation. The encounter lasted several hours and many unspeakable acts were implemented. I paid her for her services and no subsequent contact, neither
verbal or physically, has been made. I brandish a 9 millimeter pistol in, which I stole from a man
involved in a gang related turf war. I fired the pistol several times. In several cases critically
wounded those with whom I was in contest with. I would like to inform the audience that I engage in
the sale and consumption of illegal narcotics on a regular bases. Speaking candidly; I am in no form
Intimidated, or fearful, of your actions as I have been involved in countless altercations that have ended
less than favorably. In summation, your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honestly on your part. It
is my contention that this manor would best be solved with fisty cuffs. I believe I will be victorious
in this regard.

Last edited by Jeep; 29-10-09 at 12:28..
Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
rockafeller
Chief Rocka

29-10-09, 11:54 #2
HUAHUEHEUHEUEAHUAEHUEAHEUHEAUEAHUEHUEAHHAEUUHAEUHEAUHEUEUHEAUHAEUH
HUAEHUEAHUEAHUEAUHAEUEUHAEHEAHUEHUEAUEUHEA
HUEHAUHEUHEUHEAHUEAUHEAHUEAEAUHEAUHEAUHEAUHU
HUAEUHEUHUHEUHEUHAEUHEAUHEA
HEAHUEAUHEAUHEAHUEAUHEAUHAEHUAEUHUHAEUAEHU

edit:

AEHUEAHEUHEAUEAHUEAHUEAHEAUHEAUHEAUHEAUEHAUEAHUHEA
HUAHUEAHUEAHEAUHEAUHEAUHEAUEHUEAEAUHEAAEUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

rockafeller is offline   Reply With Quote
u3663
Trooper

29-10-09, 12:02 #3
And that is awesome!

u3663 is offline   Reply With Quote
marconds
PHD em Dota 2

29-10-09, 12:12 #4
AHAHEUAHUAHHAE
fica muito melhor assim

marconds is offline   Reply With Quote
Bombastic
The Alpha Male

29-10-09, 12:18 #5
queria ver o original

Bombastic is offline   Reply With Quote
taco
Trooper

29-10-09, 12:21 #6
hehaehaehaehaeheahuaehae

taco is offline   Reply With Quote
marconds
PHD em Dota 2

29-10-09, 12:23 #7
Verse 1:
Good evening. I would like to begin by introducing myself. My name is Hydrogen and I come from a
low income neighborhood where life is not very comfortable. I've stolen many things, and been involved in many altercations; most of which ended in gunfire. In addition to this Ive had sexual intercourse with a great number of the opposite sex. In contrast, and despite the lack of legitimate evidence, I believe you too have been in a involved in a number of homosexual activities. Activities I, and my companions, look down
Upon. I am so much stronger then you. and my powers of rhetoric are so much greater than yours
that you can employ an army of some sort to aid in your fight with me; but I would
of course prevail because I am stronger then you. Im sure I neednt remind you of my place of birth
Where, and as I explained before, the living conditions are much worse than in your fore motioned
city of residence. I would like to stop here for a moment and remind you that I am, in fact. orating
with little, or no, prior preparation. An act commonly referred to as freestyling. Once again, and I
think this bares repeating, I would like to restate my claim that I am, in fact, much stronger and,
have endured a larger number of hardships then you. Hardships which have left me with an aggressive
behavior and imposing demeanor which I believe frightens you. I know of a women with whom you have
had sexual intercourse. I too have had sexual intercourse with said women and she complained to me
of your less then exemplarily performance in bed. She went on to explain to me in graphic details
the dimensions and particulars of your genitals; and I tell you what she said was not very generous, Sir.
In conclusion, I would like to leave you with a brief summary of my argument: you sir are a weak,
timid, and untrustworthy homosexual. The city in which you live is not nearly as difficult to live
In, nor is it in such a high state of disrepair as mine. I am superior monologist in this debate,
and any claim to the contrary will result in physical violence, and perhaps even death.

Verse 2:
And a good day to you too, Sir. I would like to rebut your previous claims in a improvisational and rhythmic manor. I was given the name Boost by my peers. The alleged facts you have uncovered in regards to me are unfounded and without merit. My birthplaces is not only vastly inferior to yours, but my neighbors are also much more resilient. In terms to your claim of my sexuality: Sigmon Froid theorized that in some cases the Semi-conscious mind manifested repressed desires. Therefore leading me to believe that you, Sir, are the indeed homosexual. In fact I once had a romantic rendezvous with your biological mother; in which fallacious was performed forthwith, and without explanation. The encounter lasted several hours and many unspeakable acts were implemented. I paid her for her services and no subsequent contact, neither
verbal or physically, has been made. I brandish a 9 millimeter pistol in, which I stole from a man
involved in a gang related turf war. I fired the pistol several times. In several cases critically
wounded those with whom I was in contest with. I would like to inform the audience that I engage in
the sale and consumption of illegal narcotics on a regular bases. Speaking candidly; I am in no form
Intimidated, or fearful, of your actions as I have been involved in countless altercations that have ended
less than favorably. In summation, your argument denotes a lack of intellectual honestly on your part. It
is my contention that this manor would best be solved with fisty cuffs. I believe I will be victorious
in this regard.

marconds is offline   Reply With Quote
DiE LuCiaNo
Trooper

Steam ID: luhdie
29-10-09, 12:28 #8
WERPHWJEPOIRJHEWOIPRJHWEOIPJHRIOPWEJHRIOPWEJHRIOPWEJHRIOWE
Genial!!!

Foi o bátima que pediu pra moderarem o linguajar aiouehohiu

DiE LuCiaNo is offline   Reply With Quote
tdf

Steam ID: tdf
29-10-09, 12:58 #9
HUEHAUSHUSHUSEHSESESHSHAE MUITO BOM

tdf is offline   Reply With Quote
roadster
Banned

29-10-09, 13:04 #10
i not see funny

roadster is offline   Reply With Quote
colher
tony

Steam ID: spooneta
29-10-09, 22:30 #11
Klenginem - SuvwI'pu' qan tu'lu'be

Rap em Klingon > Rap Educado

colher is offline   Reply With Quote
Kr0N
Trooper

29-10-09, 22:53 #12
Quote:
Postado por roadster Mostrar Post
i not see funny
(1)

Kr0N is offline   Reply With Quote
colossus
Trooper

29-10-09, 23:52 #13
achei o original

colossus is offline   Reply With Quote
AracnotroN
Trooper

30-10-09, 09:41 #14
Quote:
Postado por roadster Mostrar Post
i not see funny
Me either...

Great Bullshit... Things of Jeep... gay moments.

AracnotroN is offline   Reply With Quote
Kamael
Trooper

Steam ID: kim_jf
30-10-09, 09:46 #15
pqp Posta isso em português mano eu em estamos no Brasil não nos EUA

Odeio Americanos...

Kamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Locutus
Trooper

30-10-09, 10:25 #16
Quote:
Postado por Kamael Mostrar Post
pqp Posta isso em português mano eu em estamos no Brasil não nos EUA

Odeio Americanos...
Sobre o comentário do AracnotroN, ou sobre a letra do Manhattan rap?

Locutus is offline   Reply With Quote
Jeep
fagmin

XFIRE ID: ds-jeep Steam ID: jeep_ds
30-10-09, 11:15 #17

Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem