Darkside  

Voltar   Darkside > Darkside > Entretenimento

Responder

diferent
Trooper

02-01-16, 21:01 #226
Ok! Ele só precisa terminar antes de morrer. Ja é suficiente.

diferent is offline   Reply With Quote
kakarotto
Trooper

PSN ID: kakarotto_DS
02-01-16, 23:00 #227
culpa do laptop da xuxa q ele usa pra escrever os livros

kakarotto is offline   Reply With Quote
StorM
Creep

PSN ID: sttsek Steam ID: stt2010
03-01-16, 10:47 #228
gordo fdp

StorM is offline   Reply With Quote
Clx
Trooper

PSN ID: FKempf Steam ID: FKempf
10-01-16, 09:57 #229
Estou pensando seriamente em não assistir a série, mas o foda é não saber quando esse viado vai lançar o livro...

Clx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sephiroth
Trooper

Gamertag: sephitoff PSN ID: alanpk
10-01-16, 13:09 #230
Não assistir a série não é uma opção, infelizmente

é tipo tentar escapar de spoiler de star wars

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

17-02-17, 16:40 #231
Quando lança winds of winter?

MdKBooM is offline   Reply With Quote
Bone
inativo

17-02-17, 16:46 #232
Quote:
Postado por Clx Mostrar Post
Estou pensando seriamente em não assistir a série, mas o foda é não saber quando esse viado vai lançar o livro...
to esperando o livro tb e abandonei a série...

Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
vegetous
Trooper

XFIRE ID: carniceiru
17-02-17, 18:17 #233
Quote:
Postado por MdKBooM Mostrar Post
Quando lança winds of winter?
Você tá trollando né filho da puta?

Aquele gordo desgraçado não escreve mais livro, agora é só curtição!

vegetous is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

17-02-17, 18:43 #234
não po, to ansioso. acha que sai esse mês ainda?

SigSnake
Trooper

17-02-17, 21:20 #235
velho gordo fdp

SigSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

17-02-17, 21:28 #236
relembrar é viver

Sephiroth
Trooper

17-02-17, 21:53 #237
Gordo escroto do caralho
Pior q nem consigo cagar para a série pq até minha mãe vê essa porra

Bem q um amigo meu q lê a série desde 2005 fala q meu hype se transformaria em rancor conforme os anos iam se passando

Última noticia dele foi q vai lançar em 2017 mais um conto em coletânea igual 'The Princess and the Queen' e 'The rogue Prince'

vegetous
Trooper

18-02-17, 00:30 #238
O filho da puta havia prometido o livro pra antes do início da temporada de 2016, depois falou que não ia dar. Agora já estamos chegando na temporada de 2017 e nada.

Eu só imagino o sofrimento do pobre coitado que começou a ler esses livros na época que foram escritos!

--//--

Btw.: liguei o foda-se pra spoiler da série, já até li todos spoilers que apareceram pras 2 últimas temporadas!

Oleleh
Trooper

18-02-17, 16:04 #239
Pra q livro? A serie já ta logo ai

Oleleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Chronos
Caldas

PSN ID: lschronos2 Steam ID: lschronos
19-02-17, 00:01 #240
vou esperar o livro sair no netflix.

Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

16-04-17, 15:08 #241
george rr martin falou que ta quase lançando

Sephiroth
Trooper

16-04-17, 18:17 #242
aff

Por um breve momento eu achei q alguem tinha dado up pra falar q saiu o livro

vegetous
Trooper

17-04-17, 12:10 #243
próxima notícia vai ser que agora ele resolveu que o melhor é separar o livro 6 em duas partes, e pra isso ele vai precisar de mais uns 2 anos (que vão virar 5).

Kiljaden
Trooper

17-04-17, 13:33 #244
Olha, eu acho que a última notícia vinda dele foi que
"acho que consigo liberar para edição em 2017, mas eu fiz essa mesma promessa em 2016"

EDIT: sauce parcial
http://time.com/4631350/george-r-r-m...inter-release/

Kiljaden is offline   Reply With Quote
vegetous
Trooper

16-08-17, 01:57 #245
Acho legal que os assistidores da série não perceberam o acontecimento mais importante do episódio S7E5, que foi a confirmação de que o John é filho legítimo e portanto o real herdeiro dos Targaryen!

kakarotto
Trooper

16-08-17, 09:58 #246
Não, ninguem percebeu não! Só voce que lê os livros todos, o sabidão do universo, o inteligentão, o QI maior que o Einstein

MdKBooM
Trooper

03-04-18, 21:13 #247
Agora vai!

SigSnake
Trooper

03-04-18, 21:34 #248
Quote:
Postado por vegetous Mostrar Post
Acho legal que os assistidores da série não perceberam o acontecimento mais importante do episódio S7E5, que foi a confirmação de que o John é filho legítimo e portanto o real herdeiro dos Targaryen!
CARALHO!

LUIZINHA!

ROADSTER? É VOCE?

SigSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sephiroth
Trooper

04-04-18, 12:04 #249
AHEIUAHEUIAHEUIAHE Sig

btw, toda vez q sobem esse tópico acho q é notícia do lançamento do livro

leandrotto
Trooper

Steam ID: leandrotto_1
04-04-18, 12:11 #250
Quote:
Postado por Sephiroth Mostrar Post
AHEIUAHEUIAHEUIAHE Sig

btw, toda vez q sobem esse tópico acho q é notícia do lançamento do livro
Eu também penso nisso, aquele gordo vai morrer antes de lançar ou vai lançar só após sua morte no testamento. FDP!

leandrotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Chronos
Caldas

21-05-19, 11:22 #251
http://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2...8AnexBMnXG3UUY

Quote:
Postado por George R. R. Martin
MAY 20, 2019

Profile Pic
The last night, the last show. After eight epic seasons, HBO’s GAME OF THRONES series has come to an end.

It is hard to believe it is over, if truth be told. The years have gone past in the blink of an eye. Can it really have been more than a decade since my manager Vince Gerardis set up a meeting at the Palm in LA, and I sat down for the first time with David Benioff and D.B. Weiss for a lunch that lasted well past dinner? I asked them if they knew who Jon Snow’s mother was. Fortunately, they did.

That was how it started. It ended last night.

I had no clue, that afternoon at the Palm, that I was about to embark on a journey that would change my life. I had optioned books and stories for television and film before. Some had even been made There was no way to know that this one was going to be different, that this pilot would not only be shot, but would go on to become the most successful show in the history of HBO, win a record number of Emmy Awards, become the most popular (and most pirated) show in the world, and transform a group of talented but largely unknown actors into major celebrities and stars. Even less did I imagine that I would somehow become a celebrity as well… and if truth be told, I’m still not sure how that happened.

It has been a wild ride, to say the least.

I want to thank people, but there are so many. There were forty-two cast members at the season eight premiere in New York City, and that wasn’t even all of them. And the crew, though less visible than the cast, were no less important. We had some amazing people working on this show, as all those Emmys bear witness. David & Dan assembled a championship team. The directors were incredible as well. I should start naming names, but then I’d miss someone, there were so many. But I do need to mention David Benioff, Dan Weiss, Bryan Cogman (the third head of the dragon, as I said in the recent VANITY FAIR piece about him), and of course the great team at HBO, headed by Richard Plepler. Any other network, and GAME OF THRONES would not have been what it became. Most other networks, this series never gets made at all.

I could go on and on… and have, as I’ve been writing this post in my head… but there’s really too much to say. Parting is such sweet sorrow, the Bard wrote. In the weeks and months to come, I may post about some of my favorite moments from the making of this show… now and again, when I am feeling nostalgic… but just now, there are so many memories, and no time to do them all justice.

Let me say this much — last night was an ending, but it was also a beginning. Nobody is retiring any time soon. David and Dan are going on to STAR WARS and other projects beyond that. Amazon scooped up Bryan Cogman, and put him to work on developing shows of his own, as well as helping out on their big Tolkien project. Our brilliant cast has scattered to the four winds, but you’ll be seeing a lot of them in the years to come, in all manner of television shows and movies. Our directors are keeping busy as well. I suspect that you have not seen the last of Westeros on your television sets either, but I guess that all depends on how some of these successor shows turn out.

And me? I’m still here, and I’m still busy. As a producer, I’ve got five shows in development at HBO (some having nothing whatsoever to do with the world of Westeros), two at Hulu, one on the History Channel. I’m involved with a number of feature projects, some based upon my own stories and books, some on material created by others. There are these short films I am hoping to make, adaptations of classic stories by one of the most brilliant, quirky, and original writers our genre has ever produced. I’ve consulted on a video game out of Japan. And then there’s Meow Wolf…

And I’m writing. Winter is coming, I told you, long ago… and so it is. THE WINDS OF WINTER is very late, I know, I know, but it will be done. I won’t say when, I’ve tried that before, only to burn you all and jinx myself… but I will finish it, and then will come A DREAM OF SPRING.

How will it all end? I hear people asking. The same ending as the show? Different?

Well… yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes. And no. And yes.

I am working in a very different medium than David and Dan, never forget. They had six hours for this final season. I expect these last two books of mine will fill 3000 manuscript pages between them before I’m done… and if more pages and chapters and scenes are needed, I’ll add them. And of course the butterfly effect will be at work as well; those of you who follow this Not A Blog will know that I’ve been talking about that since season one. There are characters who never made it onto the screen at all, and others who died in the show but still live in the books… so if nothing else, the readers will learn what happened to Jeyne Poole, Lady Stoneheart, Penny and her pig, Skahaz Shavepate, Arianne Martell, Darkstar, Victarion Greyjoy, Ser Garlan the Gallant, Aegon VI, and a myriad of other characters both great and small that viewers of the show never had the chance to meet. And yes, there will be unicorns… of a sort…

Book or show, which will be the “real” ending? It’s a silly question. How many children did Scarlett O’Hara have?

How about this? I’ll write it. You read it. Then everyone can make up their own mind, and argue about it on the internet.

Current Mood: melancholy melancholy

Kensha
Trooper

Gamertag: ksnrodrigoms PSN ID: rodrigo_machado
21-05-19, 18:17 #252
haseuihase gostei do post

fodam-se os choroes

Kensha is offline   Reply With Quote
dankretli
Trooper

21-05-19, 18:35 #253
FDP, dá um quit em pelo menos metade dessas merdas que tá fazendo e termina de escrever!

dankretli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sephiroth
Trooper

21-05-19, 20:44 #254
3000 páginas de manuscrito pra 2 livros?

ele ta sendo otimista pra caralho com Winds e Dream

Uns tempos atras vi um video dum nerd falando q 1500 é o limite que uma editora aceita pra encomenda, porque esse é o limte físico que uma prensa industrial consegue montar um livro auheuahe.

Se esse fdp passar de 1500 por livro vai ter que quebrar em 2 volumes, ae é cheat falar q termina em 2 livros.

Edit: pra quem for nerd o suficiente, aqui o video:

Chronos
Caldas

23-05-19, 11:06 #255
Quote:
Postado por GRRM
As for finishing my book… I fear that New Zealand would distract me entirely too much. Best leave me here in Westeros for the nonce. But I tell you this — if I don’t have THE WINDS OF WINTER in hand when I arrive in New Zealand for worldcon, you have here my formal written permission to imprison me in a small cabin on White Island, overlooking that lake of sulfuric acid, until I’m done. Just so long as the acrid fumes do not screw up my old DOS word processor, I’ll be fine.
uia

dankretli
Trooper

23-05-19, 13:11 #256
https://jovemnerd.com.br/nerdbunker/...o-prazo-livro/

"Se eu não tiver Os Ventos do Inverno em mãos quando eu chegar na Nova Zelândia para a Worldcon [julho de 2020], você tem aqui a minha permissão formal por escrito para me prender em uma pequena cabana na Ilha Branca, com vista para aquele lago de ácido sulfúrico, até que eu termine. Contanto que os vapores cáusticos não estraguem meu velho processador de texto no DOS, eu ficarei bem."

dankretli is offline   Reply With Quote
MdKBooM
Trooper

23-05-19, 13:18 #257
É melhor já preparar a cela por precaução

diferent
Trooper

25-05-19, 11:33 #258
"processador de texto no DOS."
PQP!

Baron
Trooper

25-05-19, 15:31 #259
Termina essa merda logo pra eu começar a ler a série.

Não vou começar antes porque vai que esse gordo morre antes de terminar os livros e aí fica sem final.

Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
wiseman
Trooper

Gamertag: DNWise PSN ID: DNWise Steam ID: wiseman
08-11-20, 16:22 #260
Back to Westeros

November 8, 2020
Profile Pic

Sometimes I do get the feeling that most of you reading my posts here care more about what is happening in Westeros than what is happening in the United States.

So let me assure you that, when not sweating out election returns or brooding over other real world problems, I have continued to work on THE WINDS OF WINTER.

No, sorry, still not done, but I do inch closer. It is a big big book. I try not to dwell on that too much. I write a chapter at a time, a page at a time, a sentence at a time, a word at a time. It is the only way. And sometimes I rewrite.

Of late I have been spending a lot of time with the Lannisters. Cersei and Tyrion in particular. I’ve also paid a visit to Dorne, and dropped in to Oldtown a time or three. In addition to turning out new chapters, I’ve been revising some old ones (some very old)… including, yes, some stuff I read at cons ages ago, or even posted online as samples. I tweak stuff constantly, and sometimes go beyond tweaking, moving things around, combining chapters, breaking chapters in two, reordering stuff.

None of this is even remotely new. It is how the first five books were written.

I was really on a roll back in June and July. Progress has continued since then, but more slowly… I suffered a gut punch in early August that really had me down for a time, and another, for different reasons, in early September. But I slogged on, and of late I am picking up steam again.

On other fronts… well, aside from Covd-19 slowing everything down, we are making great progress on the HBO prequel HOUSE OF THE DRAGON. Ryan and Miguel are in London, casting has begun, it is all looking very exciting.

I wish I could say that things are also going great on all the other television and film projects I am involved with, either as a producer or as the author of the original source material (i.e. novels and short stories). I can’t. Very little shooting is taking place, and almost nothing is being greenlit. Of course, development continues… but there’s a reason they call it “development hell.” Sigh.

So that’s where all that stands. Or at least, that’s as much as I am allowed to tell you right now.

Hang in there, friends.

Current Mood: busy busy

https://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/...k-to-westeros/

wiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sephiroth
Trooper

09-11-20, 17:45 #261
Tava na época desse post

E daqui a 1 ano ele posta outro blog sobre não terminar o Winds o Winter

vegetous
Trooper

09-11-20, 18:18 #262
Ano passado ele disse que terminaria até julho. Estamos em novembro sem nem previsões! Pelo menos ele não parou pra escrever qualquer outra merda!

diferent
Trooper

10-11-20, 12:32 #263
Ele deveria entregar qualquer coisa e satisfazer os fãs, depois relançava com outra historia pra pegar mais grana. Tem um risco grande dele bater as botas e deixar sem final.

vegetous
Trooper

10-11-20, 15:02 #264
Quote:
Postado por diferent Mostrar Post
Ele deveria entregar qualquer coisa e satisfazer os fãs, depois relançava com outra historia pra pegar mais grana. Tem um risco grande dele bater as botas e deixar sem final.
Nem fodendo! Merda já chega o que a HBO fez!

XUXU
Trooper

PSN ID: duMagrao Steam ID: xuxuzao
10-11-20, 19:43 #265
Acho que esse cara não faz ideia de como continuar a história e vai mandar um gg logo mais

XUXU is offline   Reply With Quote
wiseman
Trooper

10-11-20, 19:43 #266
Quote:
Ano passado ele disse que terminaria até julho. Estamos em novembro sem nem previsões! Pelo menos ele não parou pra escrever qualquer outra merda!
Nem confinado ele terminou

diferent
Trooper

11-11-20, 14:00 #267
Terminar é facil! JS descobre que Blah e match with K e go to V.
Qualquer coisa serve, só quero que ele termine, game of thrones ainda vai ter muitos remakes, mas precisa do final dele, bom ou ruim.

wiseman
Trooper

02-02-21, 18:57 #268
“Escrevi centenas e centenas de páginas de The Winds of Winter em 2020. Esse foi o melhor ano que eu tive em WOW desde que eu comecei. Por quê? Não sei. Talvez seja o isolamento. Ou talvez estivesse no embalo. Às vezes eu tenho períodos bons. Eu vou continuar, apesar disso. Ainda tenho mais centenas de páginas para escrever para dar um final satisfatório ao romance.”

“Não vou fazer previsões de quando vou terminar. Toda vez que eu faço, idiotas na internet interpretam isso como uma ‘promessa’ e então esperam ansiosamente para me crucificar quando eu perco o prazo. Tudo que eu vou dizer é que estou esperançoso.”

Mais em: https://georgerrmartin.com/notablog/...on-a-bad-year/

Sephiroth
Trooper

03-02-21, 00:45 #269
Esse ano faz só UMA DÉCADA desde o lançamento do Dance with Dragons.

Mas ok, somos impacientes

diferent
Trooper

03-02-21, 10:29 #270
Achei que tinha saído o livro qnd vi este post atualizado.
Acho que WOW deve ser World of Warcraft, deve estar demorando pq ta fazendo raid. kkk

sibs
Trooper

04-02-21, 18:52 #271
a demora do quarto pro quinto livro já foi absurda, eu já tinha esquecido tudo que tava acontecendo, se sair esse sexto livro eu nem vou ler sinceramente, vou esperar sair o setimo e ler tudo do começo

sibs is offline   Reply With Quote
vegetous
Trooper

30-03-21, 16:34 #272
Aquele gordo filho da puta assinou outro contrato de 5 anos com a HBO!

https://www.npr.org/2021/03/29/98236...bo-and-hbo-max

vegetous
Trooper

23-01-22, 18:19 #273

vegetous
Trooper

23-01-22, 18:20 #274
btw que tipo de retardado mental usa a expressão "fun fact" pra descrever uma obra de ficção que saiu da cabeça dele?

wtf

diferent
Trooper

23-01-22, 19:36 #275
Quote:
Postado por diferent Mostrar Post
Terminar é facil! JS descobre que Blah e match with K e go to V.
Qualquer coisa serve, só quero que ele termine, game of thrones ainda vai ter muitos remakes, mas precisa do final dele, bom ou ruim.
Aconteceu de novo! kkk

Quem precisa carregar uma bandeira qnd chega voando num puta dragao gigantesco?

diferent
Trooper

23-01-22, 19:37 #276
Quote:
btw que tipo de retardado mental usa a expressão "fun fact" pra descrever uma obra de ficção que saiu da cabeça dele?

wtf
O tipo que demora pra escrever livros. kkk

Yakov
Trooper

Steam ID: kovyakov
23-01-22, 23:36 #277
a ideia inicial dele era ser um anti tolkien e agora que ta na hora de finalizar, nao consegue

Yakov is offline   Reply With Quote
kakarotto
Trooper

24-01-22, 13:12 #278
isso ai eh marketing

ele vai morrer e nao vai lançar o ultimo livro pra poder vender mais depois de morrer os que ja existem, dai ele vai poder usufruir toda a grana no céu

Responder

Regras de postagem