Darkside  

Voltar   Darkside > Darkside > Comunidade
FAQ Calendário Postagens do dia Buscapé Search

Responder

Sabbath
R2D2

Steam ID: ssabbath
Default Pena de Morte - Últimas palavras....

24-04-15, 15:07 #1

Sabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
WaR WoLf
Trooper

24-04-15, 15:19 #2
Date of Execution:

July 9, 1985

Offender:

Henry Porter #551

Last Statement:

I want to thank Father Walsh for his spiritual help. I want to thank Bob Ray (Sanders) and Steve Blow for their friendship. What I want people to know is that they call me a cold-blooded killer when I shot a man that shot me first. The only thing that convicted me was that I am a Mexican and that he was a police officer. People hollered for my life, and they are to have my life tonight. The people never hollered for the life of the policeman that killed a thirteen-year-old boy who was handcuffed in the back seat of a police car. The people never hollered for the life of a Houston police officer who beat up and drowned Jose Campo Torres and threw his body in the river. You call that equal justice. This is your equal justice. This is America’s equal justice. A Mexican’s life is worth nothing. When a policeman kills someone he gets a suspended sentence or probation. When a Mexican kills a police officer this is what you get. From there you call me a cold-blooded murderer. I didn’t tie anyone to a stretcher. I didn’t pump any poison into anybody’s veins from behind a locked door. You call this justice. I call this and your society a bunch of cold-blooded murderers. I don’t say this with any bitterness or anger. I just say this with truthfulness. I hope God forgives me for all my sins. I hope that God will be as merciful to society as he has been to me. I’m ready, Warden.

WaR WoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sabbath
R2D2

24-04-15, 15:30 #3
Tem uns muito tensos

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

October 31, 2012

Offender:

Donnie Lee Roberts, Jr., #999487

Last Statement:

To all of ya'll over here: Mr. Bivins, Allen, Joey, all of ya'll back there, I am truly sorry. I never meant to cause ya'll so much pain. Not one day has passed that I wish I could take it back. After today, I hope you can go on. I hope this brings you closure. God knows I didn't want to do what I did. I loved your daughter. I hope to God, He lets me see her in Heaven so I can apologize to her. I'm sorry. I'm glad ya'll came. Joey, I am really sorry, Joe.

Marjo, you have been there for me for six and a half years. I appreciate that. Take good care of her. I love both of ya'll.

I want to say goodbye to all of ya'll. Goodbye. Please tell my daughter I love her. I'll see ya'll. I'm sorry, Joey, I'm sorry.

Baron
Trooper

24-04-15, 15:31 #4
A maioria das pessoas é menos chorona do que essa que você postou e reconhecem que erraram.

BTW, sou contra a pena de morte.

Date of Execution:

April 9, 2015

Offender:

Kent W. Sprouse #999471

Last Statement:

“I would like to apologize to the Moreno family and the Steinfeldt family for all of the trouble I have caused them. I would like to apologize to my family for all of the trouble that I have caused them. I would also like to thank my family for all of their support. I guess that’s it.”

Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
kaolhooo
Trooper

PSN ID: kaowill
24-04-15, 15:37 #5
Date of Execution:
July 31, 2013
Offender:
Douglas Feldman, #999326
Last Statement:
I hereby declare, Robert Steven Everett and Nicholas Velasquez, guilty of crimes against me, Douglas Alan Feldman. Either by fact or by proxy, I find them both guilty. I hereby sentence both of them to death, which I carried out in August 1998. As of that time, the State of Texas has been holding me illegally in confinement and by force for 15 years. I hereby protest my pending execution and demand immediate relief.

kaolhooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Kensha
Trooper

Gamertag: ksnrodrigoms PSN ID: rodrigo_machado
24-04-15, 15:42 #6
Seria legal colocar o crime que o cara cometeu tambem, ta em Offender Information.

Kensha is offline   Reply With Quote
serjaum
Master Chief

Gamertag: serjaum
24-04-15, 15:46 #7
tem um q achei foda
resumao...a mae deixou o filho morrer de fome

aqui deveria ser assim tb....filho morreu por descaso? mata a mae tb

serjaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Sabbath
R2D2

24-04-15, 15:47 #8
Offender Information

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

August 17, 2010

Offender:

Peter Cantu

Last Statement:

No

Kensha
Trooper

Gamertag: ksnrodrigoms PSN ID: rodrigo_machado
24-04-15, 16:06 #9
Eu achei pesado o site tambem huahuahua

Kensha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sephiroth
Trooper

Gamertag: sephitoff PSN ID: alanpk
24-04-15, 17:08 #10
Aqui o site ficou pesado tb, demorou quase 1min pra carregar

Offender Information

Last Statement

Date of Execution:

March 28, 2012

Offender:

Jesse Hernandez, #999425

Last Statement:

Tell my son I love him very much. God bless everybody. Continue to walk with God. Go Cowboys! Love ya'll man. Don't forget the T-ball. Ms. Mary, thank you for everything that you've done. You too, Brad, thank you. I can feel it, taste it, not bad.

AOIUHEIUAHEIUHAUEIh

Last edited by Sephiroth; 24-04-15 at 17:18..
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Many Kalaveraa
The real (1)

XFIRE ID: Mannyy Steam ID: 76561197992661279
24-04-15, 17:44 #11
John Gacy provavelmente tem o melhor desses

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wayne_Gacy

"Kiss My Ass"

Many Kalaveraa is offline   Reply With Quote
clash
Trooper

24-04-15, 18:08 #12
a única coisa boa que o John fez foi servir de inspiração pro Sufjan

clash is offline   Reply With Quote
chrysler
Trooper

Gamertag: x bOuL Steam ID: kqchrysler
25-04-15, 09:38 #13
Tem uma galera que tomou ban com 19 ~ 23 anos de idade.
Concordo plenamente com a pena de morte.
Estava analisando a ficha dos caras, a maioria assediou sexualmente e em seguida disparou contra a mesma..
Teve um ali que matou o marido da mulher, abusou da mulher, matou, roubou as joias e no dia seguinte foi vender. Tem que morrer um fdp desse mesmo!

chrysler is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem