FAQ Calendário Postagens do dia Buscapé Search

Responder

punisher
spkr

Default Rolling Stone Richards "snorted father's ashes"

04-04-07, 13:19 #1
Quote:
Postado por Washington Post
LONDON (Reuters) - Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards said in an interview that he snorted his father's ashes during a drugs binge, British media reported late on Tuesday.

The top selling Sun tabloid said the interview appeared in the latest edition of the NME music magazine.

An NME spokeswoman said the story was genuine and not a late April Fool's joke, and that the edition in question would appear on newsstands across Britain from Wednesday. She did not have a copy of the interview available late on Tuesday.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort?" the Sun quoted Richards as saying in its early Wednesday edition.

"My father. I snorted my father.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared.

"It went down pretty well and I'm still alive."

According to the report, Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002 aged 84.

The 63-year-old rocker, who underwent an operation in New Zealand last year after reportedly falling out of a tree when in Fiji, also took a swipe at some of the big musical acts of today.

"Everyone's a load of crap," he said. "They are trying to be somebody else and they ain't being themselves. Libertines, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party? Load of crap, load of crap. Posers, rubbish."

Richards said he was proud of his ability to survive despite a legendary rock'n'roll lifestyle.

"I was number one on the 'Who's Likely To Die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list.

"Some doctor told me I had six months to live and I went to their funeral."

Richards' publicist in London was not immediately available for comment on the interview.
UIAESHOAESIU não acredito, esse Richards é muito louco pqp
A parte que ele fala da lista e do médico que morreu antes dele são as melhores uiaesoh

punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
rockafeller
Chief Rocka

04-04-07, 13:21 #2
velha. =(

mas agora nao sei se li isso aqui ou na folha ou só deus sabe onde heheah

rockafeller is offline   Reply With Quote
KurtCobain
Trooper

04-04-07, 13:24 #3
pra quem nao entender:

ele cheirou o pai dele (que foi cremado), com cocaína. E disse que o pai não ligaria
ahueh

KurtCobain is offline   Reply With Quote
aLe
Trooper

04-04-07, 13:26 #4
retardado o cara uaheuhaeuhauehuaheae.
"It went down pretty well and I'm still alive."

aLe is offline   Reply With Quote
punisher
spkr

04-04-07, 13:42 #5
saiu ontem pela reuters rocka
o melhor é ele falando "um médico já me disse que eu tinha 6 meses de vida, e eu fui no funeral dele" uaseIHOAESIUAEHAESIUh

punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
WaR WoLf
Trooper

04-04-07, 13:50 #6
Keith Richards é muito poser, pqp AEHUIAEOHEAUIHAE

WaR WoLf is offline   Reply With Quote
slashin
Trooper

04-04-07, 19:54 #8
é, eu tinha visto o teaser no terra, li e achei foda... Mas não tinha esse final, sobre o doctor que deu 6 meses de vida pra ele, e também não tinha nada sobre o "bolão pé na cova"

slashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Responder

Regras de postagem